I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! I had a very Merry Christmas -- full of good cheer, family, presents, and tons of books! :party I knew I'd have to make a special book haul post this year for the crazy amount of books I got! I tried to capture them all in pics, but they turned out kinda blurry so I included them individually too so you don't have to squint to see lol. ;) I already started reading Dark Witch (it's great so far!) and I already finished the Willow graphic novel (review posting soon).
My Secret Santa gave me Not A Drop To Drink, Etiquette & Espionage, Switch, Torn, and Awaken, and Dark Witch! Thank you so much :O She also gave me cute nail polish and a cute pen with candy.
I feel extremely blessed for all the gifts and love I received this year. I'm taking a mini break by just decreasing the frequently of posts a bit until after the New Year. Not by much, but just enough for some more reading time.
What do you think of my haul? Any suggestions on what to read first? Lol xP
--
Tried to capture them all in pictures, but they turned out all blurry :(




















wow these are all on my wish list! :O Im really curious about not a drop to drink! That would be the first I am going to buy lol
ReplyDeleteI am excited for that one too. I got it from my Secret Santa :P
DeleteThese Broken Stars :D *locks you in a room with it*
ReplyDeleteLol *sits quietly in room and reads it* <3 ;)
DeleteAhhhh, The Sea Of Tranquility is one of my favorite books ever! SOOOOO good!
ReplyDeleteWhat a totally amazing haul!
Happy holidays! :-)
YES it's one of my favs too that's why I was super happy to get it in paperback!, :O Thanks April!
DeleteYou have a pretty awesome haul this week! These Broken Stars looks amazing, and so do all of those other books in that first photo. I've read The Pledge, Divergent, and Switched, and I enjoyed each one (the first two are favorites of mine). Enjoy your books and have a happy new year!
ReplyDeleteKaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure
Thanks Kaitlin -- I'm super excited to read The Pledge ;)
DeleteI read the first chapter or so of Dark Witch online at some point and was totally into it. I don't normally read her books - they're not normally clean - but this one I'm thinking I may have to check out. That is a ton of books!!! My vote would be to read Blackmoore because I LOVED it! You've got some others that are really good though too. You've kind of got a win/win situation here with whatever you end up reading in whatever order after you're done with Dark Witch. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I know right!? I'm excited to read Blackmoore too! So many great choices :P
DeleteBtw I loved dark witch <3 it was so good. Was apprehensive about rding a Nora Roberts book for the first time, but I loved it. Very (surprisingly( clean!
Wow, somebody has been good considering this haul from Santa.
ReplyDeleteI got "Eleanor & Park" and "Fangirls" as part of my present haul this year.
As for recommended first read, I can only recommend "Divergent" as it's the only one that I've read from this haul.
Please feel free to check out my Christmas Haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul/
Enjoy your reads.
Really awesome haul. I got Divergent as well. Hope you enjoy everything :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
My Book Haul
Nice! Thanks Shane :)
DeleteI vote Etiquette & Espionage -- I need to get round to that soon myself...
ReplyDeleteOk!
DeleteWow! A lot of great books here :-)
ReplyDeleteI loved Pawn, Divergent, The Pledge, and Wuthering Heights. (Actually I loved quite a few of these)
Great haul!
Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/
Yay! Haha thanks Em! I'm so excited to read these :P
DeleteOMG..awesome Christmas haul..you must have been a very good girl..LOL
ReplyDeleteLol indeed I was! ;)
DeleteAwesome haul!!! It reminds me that I've got an ARC of The Diviners by Libba Bray that I need to read! Thanks for stopping by my STS as well.
ReplyDeleteOh cool! I love the new look in paperback and I can't wait to read it :)
DeleteWow you got so many amazing books! I got Not A Drop to Drink for Christmas myself and can't wait to read it! I really, really need to buy a physical copy of These Broken Stars- that cover HAS to be on my shelf :) I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.
ReplyDeleteThanks dearie! <3
DeleteWow that's an awesome stack of books! I hope you like Divergent. I'm currently reading These Broken Stars and it's quite awesome. Also, I haven't read Rainbow Rowells work but I have to say I'm really intrigued. I'll keep a look out for your review :)
ReplyDelete-Mari
Thanks Mari! I'm excited to read These Broken Stars :star
DeleteI definitely vote to start with These Broken Stars or Angelfall!!!
ReplyDelete*wolf whistles at your books* thats a lot of lovely books, i hope you enjoy them all. i love divergent :)
ReplyDeleteHere is my haul post
Lauren