October 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #20

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase the books we receive for review, bought, or borrowed or won. 
This week I didn't get any books for review since last week I got so many. I also was excited to get my first paycheck as a tutor! So of course, to celebrate I had to go on a book spree, and then another one! Haha. :P I am really excited for The Water Witch, it's the sequel to the Demon lover that I finished last week. I also started Nightshade (out of curiosity) while I was at Barnes & Noble and before I knew it I was 100 pages in! I've heard such great things about all these books! Revealed, I love that cover and had to buy it even though I still have to read Awakened. I've been wanting to read more adult books by my favorite YA authors. After loving Kresley Cole's writing I picked up one of her books, and P. C. Cast adult series too. 
What did you get this week? 

Bought:




Borrowed:




author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

15 comments :

  1. Kresley Cole is awesome. Her books are spectacular. I also loved The Raven Boys. Hope you enjoy your new reads.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see The Raven Boys there, I hope you enjoy it! In the Shadow of Blackbirds is on my wishlist with a while, I really need to buy it soon, it looks so spooky! And yay, pay checks are always welcome, you did right to treat yourself :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since you recommended The Raven Boys to me it's been on my wishlist :D

      Delete
  3. I have the Nightshade books on my TBR pile as well :) Hope you enjoy it! Congrats on your Tutor paycheck!

    Happy Reading!
    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the Raven Boys. Was not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Raven Boys! It's one of my favorite reads this year. I hope you enjoy it!

    My STS

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book haul! I see many books that I have on my shelves, though I haven't yet read any. I'm on a Contemporary mood :)
    I hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! Love the Raven Boys!

    http://www.stepintofiction.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-24.html

    Sana @ Step Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have The Raven Boys this week, had heard such great things that I finally caved and borrowed it from work. Enjoy your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Revealed is out? Great. I'm gonna read that and throw snark at it. *nods* I also have In The Shadow of Blackbirds, it's really pretty >.<

    Happy reading, luv! <33

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!