April 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #35

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews

This month really wasn't the 'month' to buy books. I'm still waiting on my spring break to come through so I could spend most days in Barnes & Noble on my computer sipping coffee. I'm also getting my stipend in April, which ultimately means book-buying crazeeeee. But anyways, I did receive some books from publishers and won a few giveaways :D

Books I Bought

   

My review for Kill The Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky --> here

Books I Received for Review

 
I received Run from the YA Teen Author Festival at Books of Wonder in March! I'm so excited to read it because she says it's very different from The DUFF. I also received a box from the Novel Tea Club subsription to review. It's a monthly sub box that caters for the perfect night in. There are usually 5-7 items included, always with a book and some sort of tea package! I loved my March box and you can read my review and get a discount code here

Received as Gifts

   


What books did you get this week?



author image

Alex

is a book-hoarding, binge-eating anime lover that loves to read and write on her free time. When she hasn't got her head stuck in an enthralling fantasy novel, she's outside collecting rocks or re-organizing her bookshelves for the 100th time. Alex also has nightmares of her TBR pile falling down and crushing her underneath.

4 comments :

  1. OHMYGOODNESS, this haul is GOALS. 💕 I'm dying to get my copy of The Crown's Game (because Russia is life). The Star-Touched Queen is also on my TBR because I love, love, love mythology. And I really need Until Friday Night -- I've heard so many amazing things about it. I can't wait to hear what you think of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH CARIII you're making me excited all over again for these titles. I'm definitely getting the Crown's Game first and Star-Touched Queen because fantasy is literally my lyfe. Thanks for reading :D

      Delete
  2. i so loved kill the boy band. I don't think its for everyone.. its some dark humor.... but I just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I definitely saw the humor >_<

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!