September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Finished Series I have YET to finish!!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies@ the Broke and the Bookish. It’s been around forever and it’s so much fun! Once in awhile we like to participate here and if you are also participating please be sure to link your TTT post too! :O 


 Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish (topic first done in 2012)

What will be hard is thinking of JUST 10 lol (amirite?) Okay here goes…



[ in no particular order. ]

1. Lunar Chronicles

2. Beautiful Creatures

3. House of Night 

4. Dispossesed

5. The Parasol Protectorate


6. Vampire Academy 


7. The Vampire Chronicles 

8. The Tudor Witch Trilogy

9. Deborah Harkeness’ series (Discovery of Witches)

10 . Blue Bloods

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. You have to be in a certain mood to read Anne Rice, but it's worth it (if you skipped Blood and Gold and the Vampire Armand, you won't miss any plot). House of Night made my list too
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-ten-finished-series-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I've finished of those is The Lunar Chronicles and I'm excited about the upcoming final book (well I think it's the final one, could be wrong). It's a bit over whelming thinking of all the series I've yet to finish, that could probably fill my schedule for the rest of the year and beyond. And as for all the ones I've yet to start (like Discovery of Witches and Dissonance), urrggh, I just need more reading time in my life! I need to join a series challenge next year to make me finish some.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!