September 24, 2015

Swapoween!!!





So this is actually my very FIRST time doing a swap through the Chaotic Goddess Swaps, which, idk about you but are always famous and amazing looking from the outside. Every time though I seemed to just miss the deadline, or be totally out of the loop. So last time I decided to remedy that by joining their email list (I rarely rarely do that actually) and luckily bam! it worked ;) 

I’m terribly excited to be a part of it this year at Halloween, no less! I love Halloween time and it’s a great time to just read and eat candy, be with friends and watch scary movies, etc etc! ^_^

I know I have a ton of scary / horror books I have been waiting to read and it seems perfect timing now …almost like I planned it that way xP

Anyway this is my sign up post! Is anyone else doing the Halloween swap? Has anyone participated in a Chaotic Goddess Girl swap before? Do share below in the comments! :party

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

6 comments :

  1. I've never even heard of such a thing - does that make me terrible!? But it looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Signups are still open (until tonight, anyway)! ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what you get! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so glad you're joining us for this one (and flattered you joined our mailing list- you'll never miss a swap announcement again, now!). :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have participated in a lot of their swaps before and they are almost always fun, so that's great you signed up for this one (I did too -love Halloween).

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have never heart of these swaps so I will check them out!!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!