April 8, 2015

YALL West! Upcoming Book Festival


I wanted to post a quick thing about the upcoming YALL West book festival this coming weekend! If you live in the Los Angeles County area, head to Santa Monica High School and check it out! There is free general admission. You can buy tickets to events, but there are only af ew that aren't sold out! Head to the site asap to get tickets, I'm going to Tea Time with Marie Lu and Veronica Roth. Also I'm going to the Libba Bray musical even thingy on Saturday as well. :party

I AM SO EXCITED.



Follow YALL WEST 



 Other Authors Appearing at the Festival (among many more!) 
They will be signing books all day! 
Check the schedule on the website.

Richelle Mead
Kimberly Derting
Robin LeFevers
Melissa de la Cruz
Libba Bray
Ransom Riggs
Andrea Cremer
Lauren Oliver
Susan Ee
Kami Garcia
Margaret Stohl
Marissa Meyer
..and more!!



Tea Time with Marie Lu and Veronica Roth! 
Very excited for this event! It's happening on Saturday, April 11th! 
Tickets are still available! They're only 5$ so head over to buy!
Are you going? Let me know if you are! Let's meet up! If you don't live in the area, or can't make it stay tuned for an update. If I win anything I'm going to give it away on here. So fingers crossed!

-Diamond



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. I'm so flappin jealous :f :f :f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun Diamond! I'm completely jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!