April 6, 2015

Harry Potter World Experience (Day 1)

After taking a recent trip to the wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I was totally shocked by all the amazing things it had to offer and just about how much fun I had. It's actually no secret that I haven't finished the series, and yet I've watched all the movies to know about the characters and the story. Everything was extremely real and intricate and the makers obviously payed attention to detail. For those who didn't know, Harry Potter world is structured exactly like Hogsmeade and the Hogwarts castle, which can be reached by taking the train. The service is extremely wonderful and the workers wear costumes, which I thought was so rad! 

I ended up buying a Gryffindor shirt with 'Potter' in the back and Hermione's interactive wand :D
Tasting some extremely good butterbeer 
A HUGE FREAKING DRAGON THAT BLOWS FIRE FROM ITS MOUTH! 
At Wand Showroom where we got to pick out some wands! 

So was it worth it- all the money and traveling expenses? HELL YES! I mean I didn't even have any expectations to how it was supposed to be but it was an experience of a life time! One thing I do recommend- check out the Gringotts ride. It's kind of thrilling but I love rollercoaster and fast rides so it was really nice for me. I hope you guys all love this post, and I know some of you already went to HP world. Share your experiences, I would love to know! I also wish I had more pictures but it was so hot and I refused to stop to take pictures. :P 





author image

Alex

is a book-hoarding, binge-eating anime lover that loves to read and write on her free time. When she hasn't got her head stuck in an enthralling fantasy novel, she's outside collecting rocks or re-organizing her bookshelves for the 100th time. Alex also has nightmares of her TBR pile falling down and crushing her underneath.

8 comments :

  1. I'm so jealous of you :) I can't wait to see it for myself at some point. Amazing post (loving the T-shirt)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And when you do go to see it, have a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. AHH I went to Harry Potter Land, like, 4-5 years ago, and it was not this epic. They did not have that dragon! Nor did they have Quidditch jerseys. They did have butterbeer. I had the non-alcoholic while my cousins had the real beer kind. Apparently the non-alcoholic is tastier? The Hogwarts castle ride at the time had an epic line, so we did single passenger. Lol. & when we did the Ollivander's tour, I just wanted to open up all the boxessss of wands. It was like being in an old book shop...but with wands instead of books. I'm glad you had fun, Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe they didn't have the dragon. Butterbeer is just plain amazing, like I've always wanted to try it and never knew it tasted that good. LOL Same I was tempted to rage through Olivander's like a crazy person and take all the wands for myself. They are also really pricey!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love harry potter world! I recently moved to orlando and my favorite thing is for friends of mine to come into town so we can go to the parks. I never get tired of it. I think they did an amazing job with both locations! Next time you go you need to get ice cream at florean fortecues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U LIVE IN ORLANDO! Girl I'm so jealous of you and how you get to enjoy the weather all year long. Excuse me lol let me go back into my extreme cold weather D:

      Delete
  4. OMGGGG I WANT TO GO SO MUCH!!! Looks like you had HEAPS OF FUN Alex! THAT JERSEY!! :O <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGG It was fun, you've got to go. Thanks gurll :D

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!