April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: ALL TIME Favorite Authors

Top Ten feature is hosted by the ladies @ The Broke & The Bookish
This week: Top 10 ALL TIME Favorite Authors

I think it's been at least a year since I've participated in this meme! I am in the mood, however, with spring break upon me, to have some fun and do some fun posts! I thought this was a good opportunity to share some of my all time favorite authors. Plus, it was super challenging to limit it to 10! ha! So I tried my best, and without limiting genres I just did at least one or two of my favorites for each. :L

Dee's Top Ten 

1. Jack Kerouac

 


2. J.K. Rowling


3. Edgar Allen Poe

4. Neil Gaiman

5. Rick Riordan

6. Melissa de la Cruz

7. Julie Kawaga

 

8. Jane Austen



9. Kresley Cole

 

10. Anne Rice





Alex's Top Ten

1. Jennifer. L. Armentrout

  

2. Gena Showalter

    
3. Brandon Sanderson 

 

4. Sarah J. Maas 

   

5. Morgan Matson 

 

6. Rysa Walker

 

7. Rachel Hawkins 

 

8. Suzanne Young 

 

9. John Green 

  

10. Tracy Deebs

   


Who are your top 10 ALL TIME favorite authors? 

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. Great lists! There's quite a few authors here that I have their books sitting on my TBR pile. And I love Edgar Allan Poe, he made my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your lists! Every choice was such a surprise :) And as for the mix - well, the variety is amazing! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rysa Walker! Great choice. I loved Timebound. Times Edge is in my to be read pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass another person who's read and loved Timebound. Time's Edge was also very good, a great sequel!

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!