February 8, 2015

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge!

Hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Use the #TackleTBR tag.
Click the link above (or image) to be directed to all the rules/sign-up page! The main point is to dedicate all of March to reading books on your TBR that ARE NOT review books! That's right, those books that pile up that we buy/win/get gifted to us and just shamefully sit there while we ignore them. Those poor babies! :c It's a great idea and I'm excited because I've lately been feeling very strongly about my enormous TBR full of books I WANT to read! 

I couldn't make it last year but I did the year before and loved it. It's a GREAT opportunity to do what I have been whining about lately!
I have so many books that are older releases and I never get to.  I am going to put my review books to the side, and just dig in. ^_^ No commitments :D Just FREE-spirited reading :e Isn't it exciting?

I am not quite sure what I am going to read
...but I do have some ideas.

 I want to finish/make progress on a series
(there are a few in which I'm 1 book away from completing)
Graphic novel (NOT for review)
Audiobook

I'd like to read a total of 4 books 

I'm going to choose from the list in the post I did recently: http://diamondlovestoread.blogspot.com/2015/01/confession-post-books-i-mean-to-read.html
and I'll choose from my huge shelf dedicated to my TBR :$

My goals are low since I'm working three jobs and have seriously limited reading time.

I'm really excited for this. If I can finish 1 book a week that would be realistic for me, and I could read books that I've been meaning to get to / are oldies. I think it would make me feel so good about myself haha 

Some on the shelf to consider…..







Are you participating? Let me know in the comments! 


-Diamond


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. Good luck, Diamond! I'm not participating this time, because my schedule is really crazy, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone who does :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've debated joining this a million times. I just don't know that I'd be able to get to them, but now I'm thinking maybe I should join anyway because I have plenty of non-review books that I really need/want to change. Either way, good luck Dee!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this seems like an excellent challenge. Best of luck to you, hun <33

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!