October 27, 2014

GRE Exam Aftemath!

I finished the GRE test this past Friday!

I AM SO RELIEVED. I AM SO HAPPY. 


...but I am also now already counting all the things I need to do next! But I need to stop, and breathe because I DID VERY WELL. They show you the scores right away since its computerized, but for the writing portion I need to wait 10 days for the result. *chews fingernails*

What does this mean for the blog?

I will have more time to read and post! ^_^ I still have a lot of other things to complete for the application for grad school, which is December 10 -- RAPIDLY APPROACHING. But, hey, I am one step closer! :e

Anyway, wanted to share the news with you guys ASAP since its been so dead around here lately.

**Also,  if ANYONE wants to do a guest post please email me! OR Go to my Contact Me Page, there's a form of you prefer, there's a button for my email there as well. 

Thanks guys, and I look forward to getting some freaking books finished soon and writing reviews again :L
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. YESSSSS CONGRATSSSS DIAMOND! You probably smashed it, sweets! I can't wait for more post but first off, RELAX! I'm getting close to finishing as well (three more days YAY x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. And you're right. I'm gonna relax for a bit no posts and just chill. I'm glad you're close to finishing too! :tup

      Delete
  2. Phew, glad to hear its all over and that it seems to have gone so well. Now before you start making a list of things to do, make time to celebrate first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely right, trish! I'm taking it easy and not blogging for a bit. I'm still a little brain dead from everything lol and haven't really felt like reading much again (yet) :|

      Delete
  3. YAY! Congratulations. Take a well-earned rest and then yay for more blogging :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!