Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!



I just wanted to say hello and wish you all well! Oh and I can't lie, I wanted to post a bunch of fun Halloween gifs in the process :vD


What are your plans for Halloween? Taking the kiddies out trick or treating? Going trick or treating? Haunted Hay rides? Halloween parties? Or maybe you're doing like me: eating candy corn, watching scary movies, and perhaps reading a scary story?

 

I have off work (yay!!) :e I have a yucky dentist appointment in the morning. But after that, it's just relaxing, reading (I'm reading Carmilla atm), eating candy,
... and watching scary movies! :vD


Be safe my darlings...
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. OOH! I hope your halloween was a tad more eventful than mine. It's not big in aus so I spent it eating the candy that I was technically meant to give out xD

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!