September 21, 2014

#TackleTBR Wrap-Up!

Hosted by Tressa @ Wishful Endings.


This marks the second year of my participation in this read a thon. This year seems kind of anticlimactic since I didn't read more than usual..but I did read as much as I could with my new schedule. It was the first week at my new job, and things were bumpy. I wish I could've read more, but c'est la vie! I had already signed up by the time I realized I probably wouldn't have like any reading time. And I didn't make my goal, and it makes me kinda sad I am entering a phase where I'm not going to have time to read much. But hey, I did finish an audiobook with all that time in the car! :tup

I had fun doing the challenges too! I even visited some of the blogs participating :P

Go to my twitter @DiamondCronen to see my Cover and Color Challenge answers! (Sorry I don't have time to link them in this post). 


End of Read-a-Thon Update

Total Books Read: 3 (1 audiobook, 2 ebooks)


 


BIG thanks to Tressa for hosting! :k

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. Three books is still good considering, Dee. I'm glad you still joined. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!