Monday, September 08, 2014

My first published review!!

Hey guys!!

I have some exciting news. A little ago I got a request for a magazine to publish my review of Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times. I had posted my review on the blog and I guess they wanted to feature it in their magazine, which is called Middle Shelf magazine.


So I'm thrilled that I actually have a review that is published. It was never my goal when I started book blogging, but I feel pretty good about it :e

Check it out by following the link HERE

..and you can go HERE to subscribe to future issues (free!)


In other book news, I'm planning to attend the upcoming OC Kids Book Festival again this year! I even got a blogger press pass thanks to Summer @ MissFictional for giving me the info! And I'll even be interviewed there too! The author I look forward most to seeing is Kiersten White. I just read and adored her upcoming release, Illusions of Fate. :O

I'll include pics and if I win some books there I'll do a giveaway!

Are you going to the OC Kids Book Festival? If so, I'd love to meet other bloggers so comment below and we can plan to meet there! ;)


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

9 comments :

  1. Wow! That's fantastic, it's a great achievement and you should be proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the published review! It looks like a nice magazine. And the book looks good too- I really like that cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was amazing! You should check it out, thanks so much Greg!

      Delete
  3. Yay, congrats! I haven't heard of it but nice looking magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!