September 9, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon

Tackle your TBR readathon is hosted by Tressa @ Wishful Endings.

So I particpated in this read a thon last year and had a great time. I decided to do it again since I have a lot of buddy reads planned this week anyway ;) I'm really excited, it should be a party :e


I hope to finish at least 8 books. 
I'm not sure exactly what my goals are, but here's what I'm reading now: 

 

Listening to: 

Here are a few I plan to read (with buddies):

 

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

13 comments :

  1. Curious to see what you think of Egg and Spoon!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah my review will definitely be long, I've changed my mind twice while reading and I'm not even halfway done lol :P

      Delete
  2. YES YES YES, GIRL, YOU NEED TO BE READING THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY! Sorry , was that too assertive xD But honestly, it's my favourite, all time classic. I hope you does you as well as it's done me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks JesS! Yes I just started it!! I have been wanting to read it FOREVER so it's good to finally get it started. :L

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting to read The Shining for ages now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I got it on sale on iBooks for like 2.99 , figured win win! :tup

      Delete
  4. Ooh! The Shining. I can't read his books. I get nightmares too easily. Lol! Thanks for participating, Dee! I hope you have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I haven't read any of his books term I'm excited to! >< Thanks for hosting again Tressa :)

      Delete
  5. I really want to join this readathon! :) Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. checking in!
    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/09/tackle-your-tbr-pile-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Best of luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!