August 6, 2014

Graphic Novel (mini) Review: Afterlife with Archie by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Afterlife with Archie: Escape from Riverdale by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Source: graphic novel via my collection
My rating: 4 of 5 stars :star :star :star :star

This was awesome! It was so dark and had an excellent story. I actually got teary eyed when (view spoiler)


I recommend this for zombie fans and all Archie fans! It's completely different from any other Archie I've ever read, and in  a good way. If this is where the franchise is headed, I'm all for it. Keep it coming, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa!


Btw, if you liked this you should read his other fun rendition of Archie: Archie Meets Glee, by the same author, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. 


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

1 comment :

  1. Ikutbet Merupakan Agen Bola Terpercaya yang memberikan kemudahan dalam bermain taruhan bola dengan proses transaksi super cepat

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!