August 5, 2014

The Monster Read-a-thon Signup & Goals

Read-a-thon / Review-a-thon hosted by The Book Monsters.


So I have a lot of reading I'm planning to squeeze in this week, before the end of summer. I have a few buddy reads planned as well. So I'm participating in this read-a-thon. I don't really have any reviews to write, so it's basically going to be reading as much as possible. As long as I read at least one review book, the rest can just be for fun :O But, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to read, so I just listed the most likely candidates. I know I'll be reading Shadow of Night and Scarlet for buddy reads. The rest is up to my mood ;)

Books I plan to read: 


+ Blood Promise by Richelle Mead


Books I may read: 


--


Are you joining in? Leave a comment. If you're not participating, I'm curious: what are you planning to read this week? 



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. Ooh, another read-a-thon! I won't participate in that one, although I need to write some reviews. I'm currently reading Storms of Lazarus by Karen Kincy, so I'll finish that. I don't know what should I read next :). I loved both Scarlet and Game of Thrones, so you're in for some fun reading :). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really? How was it? Yeah I'm majorly booked this week with buddy reads so I figured why not join a read a thon and really get cooking? Lol :O
      Thanks for stopping by! I'll let u know what I think of GoT and Scarlet

      Delete
  2. So many good books on your to-read list! I loved Scarlet and Hex Hall, I also need to read the League of Seven, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! And thanks for hosting :O

      Delete
  3. Go Dee! I feel like the whole month of August should be a readathon for me. Not working out that way yet!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I want to spend all month reading...so far I over-did the buddy reads and I behind lol xP oops

      Delete
  4. I liked SCARLET--and HEX HALL is super funny and a really fast read, so it's good for a challenge like this! But wait, it looks like the readathon already took place--hope you met your goal! NIce to see that you're back, too. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy ;) I'm glad to be back too. I didn't read Scarlet or Hex Hall for the readathon but I am planning on reading them soon! ^_^

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!