Sunday, August 10, 2014

Monster Read-a-thon Wrap-Up

The monster Thons are hosted by the lovely ladies @ The Book Monsters.

I'll be honest, I was expecting to finish more books. I went on a last minute vacation, though, and didn't read as much as I wanted to due to all the activities and fun I had in San Diego. 
But I plan to read as much as possible for the rest of the month! 

Here are the books I made progress reading this week:




-----


Did you participate at all? What did you read? Comment below! 



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

10 comments :

  1. Oh you are reading Game of Thrones. I have it on my locker but the size is intimidating. I will start it soon though as the TV series is moving too slow now. I need to know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read the first book before I start watching the series ;) I know it's amazing. I'm enjoying the book though! It's a lot of names to keep track of haha

      Delete
  2. Also San Diego, I'm jealous! Hope you had the best time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you finished a Game of Thrones in such a short time! I hope you enjoyed it. I have been meaning to read it but its size is intimidating.
    Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't finish it! I just made progress on it :) lol I'm in the beginning it's very good.

      Delete
  4. I hope Mirror, Mirror is good! I've had my eye on it for a while, but haven't around to reading it. Looking forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually was awful :|| I didn't even finish it, neither did my buddy I was reading it with. Well, she did but rated it 2 stars. Sucks too bc I love Maguire and all his other books! :(

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh, I still remember my heart being stuck in my throat while reading Blood Promise. If given the choice of reading more or a nice trip, I think you made the right choice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!