Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Wrap-Up

So I stopped doing weekly memes awhile ago, and I'm happy with that decision. However, I do miss posting about the books I obtain from publishers, won, or bought. So I decided to do a monthly wrap up post for August. August was a busy month for me. I bought some great books, had some great reads and reviews, and got a ton of great ARCs!

I have been in a crazy witch book mood this past month! As I'm sure you can see, lol. July was a vampire month for me, I devoured so many books this summer, and I'm so glad I got to read some of them that were on my TBR forever! I still feel like I'm in the witch book craze, any suggestions for me? Leave them in the comments!

Reviews:
The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer Holm (ARC)
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper (ARC)
The League of Seven by Alan Gratz (ARC)
Afterlife with Archie by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Graphic Novel)
The Fire Wish by Amber Lough
The Stratford Zoo Midnight Revue Presents Macbeth by Ian Lendler (Graphic Novel)
The Voyage of Lucy P. Simmons: The Emerald Shore by Barbara Mariconda (ARC)
The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare (ARC)

Books I read this month: 





Books Bought:




iBooks


For Review: eARC



 

 


Traded ARCs: 

--


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

6 comments :

  1. You're so lucky that you got an eARC of Red Queen!
    Let me know how it is when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will! ^_^ yeah isn't the cover gorgeous

      Delete
  2. :tup

    Some wicked titles! Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy The Book of Life. Honestly, it was one of my absolute favourite conclusions, in this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! That's awesome! Glad to hear it :e gonna read it soon even tho I don't want it to b overrrr

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!