January 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #33

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews

This week was blessedly slow. I have pushed through several blog tour review books this week...but I still have several books for review to read now too. So far I haven't really gotten to read any books I got for Christmas :( I'm hoping to change that this week! I was so happy when I found Fragile Spirits on my doorstep. I had completely forgotten I had preordered it! (Check out my discussion post bout the waste/necessity of preordering books).
Also I'm going out of town this week for my birthday (which is on Monday) to San Fransisco! :party I'm so excited! There'll be less posts but when I get back I'm planning a giveaway. 

Here's a recap of the posts this week  :O


Bought

Won

Review



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

9 comments :

  1. I'm looking forward to your reviews on your review books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awesome reads. Can't wait to hear what you think of these books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the Fragile Eternity cover is soo beautiful! I can't even... :) And Keep You From Harm sounds really intriguing! Have fun with the new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul Dee! I love the book cover of Keep You From Harm! Happy Reading this week!!!

    Here's my STS:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/stacking-shelves-14.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul!! I've read Keep You From Harm. I hope you enjoy your reads!!

    Here is my STS

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I've seen Grim a lot and it looks really great. I hope you enjoy your books! My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fantastic books you got here Dee, I love the cover for Grim it's amazing! Enjoy all of your reads.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fragile spirits looks awesome and I am sure you will enjoy Keep you from Harm :) I did!

    Enjoy your trip and have as much fun as you can!!!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo I snatched up Grim too! I hope its good and I didn't just like you know bury myself deeper lol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!