January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #11

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It's a chance to showcase all the books we're looking forward to! 

This week I'm really looking forward to House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple. It seems like a wonderful creepy, gothic, witchy novel. I love those! I can't wait to read it and I hope it's just as scary and atmospheric and I think it'll be. Plus...that cover! :L



Josephine Hemlock has spent the last 10 years hiding from the Curse that killed her mother. But when a mysterious man arrives at her ivy-covered, magic-fortified home, it’s clear her mother’s killer has finally come to destroy the rest of the Hemlock bloodline. Before Jo can even think about fighting back, she must figure out who she’s fighting in the first place. The more truth Jo uncovers, the deeper she falls into witchcraft darker than she ever imagined. Trapped and running out of time, she begins to wonder if the very Curse that killed her mother is the only way to save everyone she loves.


Expected Publication: April 15 by Harper Teen
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE this cover!! Plus I really love gothicy type novels, which there doesn't seem to be many of them anymore!! Great pick!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!