Friday, November 29, 2013

Book Blogger TMI Tag


This is my first blogger tag I'm participating in. Thanks Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf for creating this tag (check out her video on it) and Summer @ MissFictional World of YA Books


How old are you?

26. Will be 27 in January! >.< 

What book are you reading?

I'm reading The Voyage of Lucy P. Simmons: Lucy at Sea by Barbara Mariconda.

What are you wearing?

Black tank top and flannel PJ bottoms with polka dots ;) (it's 11:22 pm, after all!) 

OTP?
-I had to look this up, it means One True Pairing: like favorite fandom-

I'm going to have to say...ah this is hard! It's a tie between Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Supernatural..and for books, Harry Potter!! 

Blogger or Wordpress?

Blogger, babyyyy 

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?

Definitely staying in and reading a book! 8|


What is the last book you read?

The Blue Bloods graphic novel by Melissa de la Cruz. It was good, I read it in one day! :tup

What is the book you're going to read next?

Bellman & Black is my next NG title, and for fun I'm not sure, something spontaneous! O_o

eBooks - yes or no?

Mmm yeahs for arcs but my books I read purely for fun I prefer paperback :O

Where do you prefer to read?

On my couch :) I sit Indian style for hours at a time lost in a book xP

Who is the last person you tweeted?

 +Chene Sterckx  @chanzies! 


Whose blog did you look at last?

Summer @ MissFictional World of YA Books! She tagged me, after all :k so I had to start this post asap lol

Who is your favorite blogger?

Probably Kim from Caffeinated Reviewer because she was one of the first ones I was super inspired by. :$ 

Who is your favorite booktuber?

Ooh Reading in Twilight. :)

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?

I feel sincerely sorry for them. :c 

Who is the last author you spoke to?

Nancy Holder.

Who is the last person you texted?

Gabriel.
[ Not my bf but we've been on.. 3 dates. ] O_o

Who is your all-time favorite book character?

Oh my gosh tough question. All time favorite?! Let's say, Mardou fix from The Subterraneans by Jack Kerouac. She's one of my favorites, but it's hard to single out one! So unfair..lol

UKYA or USYA?

Idk wth that is.

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?

Diet Coke. Something caffeinated, for sure! ^_^

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?

Maybe painting. I don't paint much anymore but I used to paint AND read. Imagine! Not at the same time, though....haha

How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?

3. One is so huge, has 6 shelves each one is 2 rows deep. The other two are smaller with only one row deep and only 4 shelves. I need another one!!

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick 
one.

Probably book bloggers. I seriously love you guys

Insta-love- yes or no?

No. Very rarely does it get pulled off. [ex: like in Shattered Souls. Wait that wasn't really insta love but they were reincarnated lovers.]

Favourite author?

Anne Rice!

What is the number-one book on your wishlist?

#1 on my wishlist is Chaos of Stars! I want it soooo badly..! :D

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?

I actually prefer male, when done right. But some of my favorite books are in female POV/protagonist.

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?

This is an obscure refrence, perhaps, but The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. Excellent movie-- if you haven't seen it you need to!

What is the last song you listened to?

Glory and Gore by LORDE. So badass :mj

Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews?

Positive. But if they're negative yet super snarky, that's amazing too! :P

Who are you going to tag?

Trish @ Between My Lines

Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

6 comments :

  1. Omg. What an awesome tag! I always see tags on YouTube and think it's so sad that we bloggers don't do enough of them! I loved all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! You should do it!! Totally >.<

      Delete
  2. Oh, this looks like fun! I'm with you on the curling up on couch with a book and a can of diet coke and I def have that nerd girl problem!. And 3 dates, that sounds fun too! What does OTP mean, that question lost me! The UKYA/USYA is which countries YA books you prefer :) Thanks for tagging me. I'll try to get to it soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it means One a True Pairing, like favorite fan fic! I just looked it up I better change my answer now Lol! ;)

      Delete
  3. Haha,.I love your answers! And the Nerd Girl Problems thing is so true >.<

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!