Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #26

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to show what books we've gotten during the week! 
This week I'm super excited because it's getting to be holiday time! I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! I'm joining family out of town this weekend, so I may not be on the blog as much until Monday ;) I bought a few books for myself this week, but I'm saving the Buffy graphic novel for Xmas! Lol. So it's wrapped and I'm sure by the time Xmas rolls around I'll have forgotten all about it >.<

Bought



It's pink because it's paperback! 

Borrowed

Review
Thank you to Heather Walsh

Won


Ebook bundle via Entangled Teen 
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

26 comments :

  1. Your graphic novels have some really cool covers. The first book in your haul is new to me. You always get something very different and interesting. Thanks for visiting my haul earlier.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to read Let the Sky Fall. Enjoy all your books.
    :kitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Princess in the Opal Mask and Let the Sky Fall both look really good, and I've heard really good reviews of them! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to reading them yet. I'll be interested to see what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Emma! I'll def let you know! I'm so excited to read them too ;)

      Delete
  4. Loving the beautiful covers :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your family time :DThe princess in the opal mask looks interesting, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thnx Mel I will :L and I think it looks interesting too!

      Delete
  6. Let the Sky Fall looks amazing. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such gorgeous looking books! Happy reading!
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha you wrapped your own Christmas present to yourself? Haha fun! I think I will have to grab that first Buffy GN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did LOL I know, I'm weird xP it's fun that way though. Especially bc by the time I get to it I forget what it is

      Delete
  9. I am slowly collecting the Buffy graphic novels, and I mean slowly (I'm still only a few volumes into S08) Happy reading! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool. I didn't really like S8 as much as I'm enjoying S9, but I have all of S8 I love the covers :L
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Awesome haul this week and that looks like a really great ebook bundle win!

    Happy reading Dee :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on winning the bundle, it looks awesome!

    Hope you enjoy all of your awesome books! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice win, looks like a fun bundle. The Drake Equation has a fab cover and I see it's contemp. So glad to see you still enjoying the occasional contemp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't that cover stunning? I read the blurb and had to accept. ;)

      Delete
  13. As my birthstone is opal, and I just love them, I may have to try the first book. I've given up on the Buffy comics. They just don't have the emotion in them that is what I loved so much about the tv show. Great haul, and thanks for stopping by my STS as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!