November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 


I hope you all have a lovely thanksgiving and spend some great time with your families! 

I plan to relax at home and have dinner here with family (moms cooking')! And of course lots of reading and watching old tv shows like Bewitched & I Dream of Jeannie! It's a holiday tradition :$ 


What are your plans? 
Be safe <3 font="">
 ^_^




author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Having a great weekend of food, family and reading :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Jen! <3 I hope you had an amazing thanksgiving :O I know I did!

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!