Sunday, October 06, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #18

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase the books we got for reviews, bought, borrowed or won! 

This week was small on quantity but big on quality *snort* :P I was SUPER stoked when Endless Knight came in the mail! It was SO good, I finished it last night and just about died. I'll have my review up and would love to discuss it with you sometime this coming week! It's such an awesome series. I also got some great books for review. It was a good week on the personal front because I got a job at a tutoring agency. I'm excited; it's really fun and I get to help kids with their reading and English! Next week I'm going to buy a ton of books to celebrate my first week working since I graduated college! :e  

What'd you get this week? Leave your link in the comments! 

Bought: New


Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles #2) 

Bought: Used
House of the Scorpion

Borrowed:
Chantress

For Review

The Misadventures of the Magician's Dog (blog tour)

Won/Gifted: 



Shadow Bound & How to lose a Bride in One Night 

The Voyage of Lucy P. Simmons: Lucy at Sea (via ARC exchange)




author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. You have some good lookin' books this week :) I love the cover of Chantress. Enjoy them all and have a great week :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Chantress a while ago and I can't wait to start, the cover is amazing!

    happy reading, Diamond! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantress looks good and I LOVE the cover from Lucy at sea :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Chantress and I have yet to read it. I hate that I never have time to read books I buy anymore. There are so many sitting on my shelf that I want to get to but then I realize I have this huge pile (not really a pile since they're ebooks lol) of ARCs to read and opt to read those since the publishers were so nice to let me read it for free and all...

    Anyway, I'm rambling! Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to discussing Endless Knight :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!