Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Looking for Guest Bloggers!

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to put the word out there that I'm looking for some guest bloggers who would like to post discussion posts! I'd be willing to do a guest post on your blog (if you have one). You can pick the topic or I can give you a list of topics otherwise :O

I just want to have some more variety on the blog, and guest blog posts are an awesome way to get more traffic to your blog and new followers! ^_^

Shoot me an email or fill out the Contact Me form -- all on the Contact Me page!
Or if you already have my email or want to tweet me that's fine too :h


Thanks!

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. Sounds fun! I don't have much time due to school but I'll be interested in reading the posts! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Dee! I won't be participating right now - I've just got too much going on, but maybe in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck I hope you find some willing people.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!