October 30, 2013

Book Review: The Angel Stone (Fairwick Chronicles #3) by Juliet Dark

The Angel Stone by Juliet Dark
Source: My Collection (paperback)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars :star :star :star :star :star

Excellent ending to a wonderful series! I think it's actually my favorite book oft he entire series. I was glad to have a lot of action and see Callie as a full witch and doorkeeper. 

I really enjoyed the time travel. The only thing I wish is for a little more steamy scenes! But the story was so beautifully crafted that I really can't begrudge anything. Full five stars. I am so glad I bought it because I. Know I'll be rereading this series over again!

It makes me appreciate what a well written time travel romance can do to me! I think I'm going to start to purposely look for similarly great time travel romances (paranormal / fantasy / historical). I'll also be looking into the authors other work under her real name. Although, I'm bummed they're not paranormal. 


If you want a suggestion from me I'd recommend indie book Fair Weather, or best seller The Witching Hour. (See photos below of covers). 

Click to read my review of Fair Weather by Barbara Gaskell Denvil



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!