September 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It's a chance to showcase which books we're super excited for! >.< 

I'm terribly anxious for The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan to be released. I have to wait until May 2014!!! How will I make it?! :c If you don't know, The Lovely and the Lost is the sequel to The Beautiful and the Cursed. [ See my raving REVIEW: The Beautiful and the Cursed ]

I'm a total fan of Page Morgan and her writing. The Beautiful and the Cursed was one of my FAVORITE books of 2013. I just cant wait to hear more about Ingrid's story as an ass kicking girl beside sexy gargoyle-guy-crush. If you haven't read The Beautiful and the Cursed yet I cant urge you enough-- read it! ;) 

Not to mention the author, Page Morgan actually read and liked my review! And she tweeted me back!! I was thrilled; there's nothing better than hearing from the author after reading their amazing book. My mind keeps going over the imaginary plot of The Lovely and the Lost. If you guys haven't read The Beautiful and the Cursed you NEED to read it. It has butt kicking females, gargoyles, hot guys, demons, and an old abbey. Oh and it all takes place in 19th century France. Awesome huh? I love all these new YA gothic novels coming out. This is a must read if you liked The Madman's Daughter too, by the way.

The beautiful cover...

Ingrid and Gabby survived the Underneath. They saved their brother, Grayson, from a future of dark servitude and exposed a plot to undermine the Alliance. But danger still lurks in the streets of Paris, and the Dispossessed, perched on the city's bridges and rooftops, might not be able to save their human wards this time. 
-Amazon Description 

Series: The Disposessed

LinksAmazon // Goodreads // Barnes & Noble 






author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. Oh I so loved the The Beautiful and The Cursed. This one sounds just as good as the first, but that cover for the second book is very pretty as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I'm so excited for it! ^_^

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!