Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of @ Should Be Reading . Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
_________________________________________________________________________________


 “This troubled girl is as frail in mind as she is in body. She's mine. Heaven-sent. I know I can take the merest spark of madness and make insanity flare to life. I begin sweating with harnessed aggression.”
 [ Prologue // page 7 ]


Leave your Teaser Tuesday links in the comments below! :P 



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

9 comments :

  1. I haven't read this yet, but it does sound really good, and I love the cover!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO GOOD. I just finished. <3 thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a cool book, I'll have to add it to my TBR!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! That's certainly intense-sounding!! I have a friend that keeps telling me I should read this, and this teaser makes me feel like she's right! :) Great teaser!

    Here's mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do have to read it! ;) hehe thnx for stoppin' by

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!