September 9, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Updates Post


Hi guys! I'm here for my updates for the two week Tackle Your TBR read a thon hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings / Colorimetry. For the deets check out my goals post:
http://diamondlovestoread.blogspot.com/2013/09/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-goals.html. This post will contain all my updates for the first week. Updated daily, of course. :) Also accessible on my sidebar on the top (click the beautiful button will take you to this post when it gets lost in the feed). I decided since this is a two week read a thon I'll just be updating this post daily for the first week. [ Posting challenges on my Tumblr ]


 


Day 1- Sunday 9/8
Started The Silent Swan 
Pages read: 250 
Books finished today: 1/2
Total books finished: 0

Day 2- Monday 9/9
Started Poison Princess
Pages read: 450 
Books finished today: 1 - The Silent Swan
Total books finished: 1

Day 3- Tuesday 9/10
Started Soulless
Pages Read: 275
Books finished today: 1 - Poison Princess 
Total books finished: 2

Day 4- Wednesday 9/11
Started Changeless
Pages read: 500
Books finished today: 1 - Soulless
Total books finished: 3

Day 5- Thursdsy 9/12
Started Blameless
Pages Read: 575
Books Finished Today: 2- Changeless, Blameless 
Total books finished: 5 

Day 6- Friday 9/13

Started Masquerade, Shattered Souls
Pages Read: 675
Books finished today: 2 - Masquerade, Shattered Souls 
Total books finished: 7

Day 7- Saturday 9/14
Started Obsidian, King Hall
Pages Read: 355
Books finished today: 1- Obsidian
Total Books Finished: 8

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

4 comments :

  1. Ahh! You read it. I have this one and need to read it. Did you like it?

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I LOVED it! <3 omg it was so good-- crazy good. Reminded me kind of of Sea of Tranquility. I didnt know what to expect but it's a solid great contemporary ya novel full of great relationship and love story ^_^ :tup

      Delete
  2. That is totally awesome!!! You've basically read a book a day! So, what did you think of Poison Princess and Gail's series? I loved her YA book (can't remember the name right now) and I debated on picking this one up too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP! A book a day! It's crazyyyy! And I kept it up yesterday too...wow I've never read this much all year! Your RAT is doing me good :P

      Poison Princess was AMAZING! You have to read it Tressa! I can't wait for the sequel. I haven't read Etiquette & Espionage yet, but I'm dying to! I really just got hooked on this series and it's the type that is easy to read in a day, and better to read in one sitting-- u know? ;)

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!