Friday, August 09, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #2



Feature Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can Read. I think this feature is really amazing ^_^ So follow how you wish and say hi! :h
-----------------------------
So how does this work? 
First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 
What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
-----------------------------
This Weeks Question:

Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you’ll be teaching this semester.
HamletThe Great GatsbyGirl with a Pearl EarringOn the RoadA Wrinkle in Time (Time Series, #1) 
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

11 comments :

  1. I almost chose Hamlet, I did A Midsummer's Night Dream instead :) New bloglovin' follower, check out my FF at http://myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com/ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skipped this week's F&F because I don't like the kind of books they teach in schools. I'd be having my students read The Hunger Games and Vampire Academy and I would get fired.

    We started reading Hallowed yesterday if you're still interested and have time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could but I don't have time! :( thanks for stopping by me though.

      Delete
  3. Interesting, picking some good classics there. This question is fun :) Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I have read here is Gatsby and I did love that book. Thanks for stopping by, I am an old follower as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got done reading hamlet in my last english class so i'd atleast be good to go on that book! Freebie! lol! Great list!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Old bloglovin follower, new twitter!


    Here's my FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember reading Hamlet in school. Great choice.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF:)
    Following you via Bloglovin

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun idea :) YES to Hamlet being on this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've though about joining Feature and Follow so many times. One of these weeks I will. :) Fun question this week too!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Great Gatsby is such a fantastic book (shame the movie was, well, *ahem* lacklustre).

    Thanks for hopping on by! New follower via Bloglovin' :)

    - Allie x (Little Birdie Books)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!