Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #11

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's @ Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase all the books we bought, won, and received for review-- whether they're ebooks or physical books.

This week I'm super excited about my haul. Well, that's nothing new as I'm always excited. Definitely super excited about EarthBound (yes I bought it bc of the cover). I finally got a copy of The Lost Code so I can read my ARC of The Dark Shore (it's sequel)! I asked some fellow bloggers who read the series and they insisted it wasn't one of those you could just jump in on the second book. 

Also I won an extra copy of Isis Erotica and swag I'll be including in my upcoming bloglovin' giveaway. I've been stocking up on swag and prizes-- ARCs and Finished copies. Keep your eyes peeled this week, homies. 8| 

What'd you get this week? Have you read any of these? Comment w/your links so I can visit you! 

Bought: New


EarthBound
Born Wicked
The Throne of Fire 
The Lost Code: Tales of the Atlanteans

Bought: Used


Tales of Beedle the Bard
The Wide Window (Lemony Snicket #3) 


Won



Isis Erotica via author giveaway*
Indelible via Kismet Book Tours & HarlequinTEEN 



For Review


My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol. 2



*Stay tuned because I received an extra copy for a giveaway! :party
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

19 comments :

  1. The takes of Beedle the Bard don't know why I never got around to that one. I must try get it. The Lost Code looks great.
    And yes there is nothing like a good book haul to make me excited either. So I do lots of happy sighs doing The Sunday Post!
    Enjoy :-)
    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! Yeah I'm actually hoping to get to the lost code this week! Fingers crossed! :tup

      Delete
  2. Really nice. Happy reading :)

    new follower via twitter, fb, bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked The Lost Code. I didn't know there was a sequel. I'll have to look for it. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sequel. Is The Dark Shore and it was released in June! >.<

      Delete
  4. I loved Born Wicked..enjoy your new books and have a wonderful week! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the My Little Pony graphic novel. It's cute (if you like the show, which I do!). Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting on my copy of Earthbound to arrive! And I enjoyed Born Wicked - but I haven't read the second book yet! D:

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alyssa!
      Ooh yeah I was seriously struck by how gorgeous the cover is in real life. I mean, I knew from the pics but it's all shiny and :L
      Thnx for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  7. The My Little Pony comics were so much fun! Enjoy all your books and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy all your books - Earthbound looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I'm still thinking about Indelible. Thanks for stopping by my STS as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Born Wicked series -- hope you enjoy!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started to read The Wide Window, bit got distracted. So I'll get around to finishing it sooner or later. So far so good like always with Snicket's work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are such lovely book xD
    Born wicked looks great ♥

    Have fun reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Born Wicked??? Amazing choice!!! I loved that book! I'm a huge fan of witches and that idea was brilliantly executed in the novel!!! I already have book two, Starcursed, on my shelf, but I'm saving it up for a time when I really don't feel like reading - I'm convinced that story will pull me out of any slump I could ever get into :D I hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!