August 26, 2013

Bout of Books Wrap-Up Post!


I had an awesome time this week doing Bout of Books! I reached and exceeded my goal of reading 4 books and actually read 5 :) 
I found a ton of cool new blogs and had fun with the challenges! See my complete update post HERE

Books I read:





I look forward to participating in the next Bout of Books! ^_^ 
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. MLP! I wonder if my daughter has seen that one. :) And I need to get the Kane Chronicles on audio for the kids to listen to.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! So happy you did well on your goals! Fantastic even!!! I personally screwed up pretty bad, so it makes me even more glad that you, at least, had tons of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!