Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #9: My book haul


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's @ Tynga's Reviews

Since I got caught up with my Netgalley reviews I went a little crazy with requests this week. It's not too bad though, and I'm excited to read King Hall and Delia's Shadow. I'm really excited about the books I bought this week too. I've been wanting Throne of Glass Forever and The Iron Daughter I mentioned last week I would be buying because I'm in love with that series now. That's why I just got both so I can read them back to back. Maybe now that I own Daughter of Smoke and Bone I can finally freaking read it. I've been dying to read so many of these.

Click on the covers to be directed to Goodreads.


Bought:

The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
The Iron Daughter; The Iron Queen


Throne of Glass
Dark Shadows: Angelique's Descent
Dark Shadows: Angelique's Descent
Isolde, Queen of the Western Isle (Tristan and Isolde, #1)
Isolde: Daughter of the Western Isle
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Won:
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
Unearthly via Laura @ Music + Books
A Wrinkle in Time (Time Series, #1)
A Wrinkle in Time via Mother Daughter Book Reviews
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)
Soulless via author E.M. Castellan (every week she does a Sunday giveaway! Go check her out!)

For Review:
Gargoyle Addiction (Otherworlds Summons, #1)
Gargoyle's Addiction
Water
Water
King Hall
King Hall
The Bone Season
The Bone Season
Delia's Shadow
Delia's Shadow


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

27 comments :

  1. I have been dying to read Throne of glass. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO, you got so many great books this week. I got Throne of Glass and Daughter of Smoke and Bone this week too! I've read Unearthly & Hallowed- really enjoyed them- and now I just need to finish the trilogy with Boundless. I've also heard great things about The Bone Season. Enjoy your books and happy reading!

    You can check out my STS here if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kagawa's books so much, and hear amazing things about Throne of Glass. You have some great reading ahead of you!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alise! :O I'm a new fan of Kawaga's work. I can't wait to read the rest of the series ;)

      <3

      Delete
  4. Oooo the Iron Fey series I've been dying to get. I already read The Lost Prince. I must've been out of the loop because The Bone Season is a book I haven't seen or heard about yet. I'd only seen it twice mentioned so far but I imagine hearing a lot more about it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been hearing a lot about it but I'm trying not to buy into too much hype bc then I usually get disappointed lol. I know it's a 7 books series though, which is intense sounding! Lol

      Thnx for stopping y Jackie! :D

      Delete
  5. I have Throne of Glass and cannot wait till it comes up in my rotation *yes I have a system* Glad you had a good time going a little crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know what your system is. I desperately NEED a system! :||

      Delete
  6. i've been meaning to pick up throne of glass myself. i'm a fan of fantasy novels and i heard great things about it. you have a lot of awesome books this week! happy reading :)

    my StS

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Throne Of Glass out from the library! I can't wait to read it because it sounds epic! Enjoy your haul :)
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool haul. Hope you enjoy everything :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I am avoiding NetGalley until the physical stack of review books has been conquered. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've meaning to try out Julie Kagawa for a while now! Throne of Glass! I'm really excited for Crown of Midnight haha. And Soulless is one of my favourite books, so funny. Awesome haul!
    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? I know soulless is a area punk book but didn't know it was funny! Sounds good! <3

      Delete
  11. Awesome haul :) I loved the Iron Fey series! Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by My Haul!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently read and LOVED Throne of Glass. It's such a good read! :D
    You'll also love the Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Laini Taylor's writing is so unique.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are going to love the Iron Fey books! Can't wait to read Throne of Glass! Great Haul!

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful haul sweetie. I really enjoyed Throne of Glass and The Bone Season was one of those books that was just sensational. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! Yeah I'm excited to read The Bone Season too!

      Delete
  15. Throne of Glass was a great book, and Crown of Midnight was EVEN BETTER!!!! My mouth literally dropped at the very last sentence...
    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are some really good looking books! I still have yet to read any Gail Carriger - everyone tells me I need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great haul this week! Several are already on my TBR pile. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  18. A Dark Shadows book, how cool! I am actually watching the old 1960's series of Dark Shadows. I hope the book is really good! Thanks for stopping by my StS for last week. Sorryit has taking so long to respond. Busy Week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!