Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to share what new books and swag we received from giveaways, for review, borrowed from the library, and bought! This week I'm most excited about my purchase of The Goddess Test from Amazon..I've been wanting to see how the series is and it is my recommendation book for book bingo. I hope it comes in the mail soon! I am enjoying all these YA series I've been finding since my goal of catching up with all the great YA series this year is slowly being fulfilled. I have a busy weekend of volunteering at the library and family events so I wanted to get this post out there! I will check out all the STS posts tonight then Monday, I might be late but I'll get to it! Leave your link if you can ;)
Books I Bought :$
Books I won ^_^
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens (and swag)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Cinder
Lady of the Rivers
Keturah and Lord Death
Books for review 8|
Scapemaker by Steve CypertBooks for review 8|


Very interesting haul. I just posted my STS as well. Heavenly is a book that I hadn't heard of before.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Yeah I hadn't either. I won it on the signed book giveaway hop :) I'm gonna include some of the swag on the ucoming giveaway Monday.
DeleteDaughter of Smoke & Bone AND Cinder! Eepphhh! Enjoy :-)
ReplyDeleteThnx Trish!! I hope to read em before I gotta return them!
DeleteYou better! Don't waste them!
DeleteCinder?! Awesome! That is a sweet haul, Diamond. Happy reading! :D
ReplyDeleteCaptcha has been banished! Happy dance!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it has been for awhile now... :e *happy dance*
Delete