May 2, 2013

Another Read A Thon. Ohhh yesss


Bout of Books


Another Read-A-Thon, Dee, really?!?!?

Really.

" The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. "
- From the Bout of Books team

Since I had SO much fun with Dewey's Read a thon and the one hosted by Reading in Winter, I thought why not do another? It's the week of May 13th which is perfect because I have a lot of reading to do for my very FIRST blog tour and book blitz! Don't worry, I'm not gonna be one of those book blogs who does book blitz after blog your after blog tour and fits their reviews in those stupid schedules. Lol. I'm gonna do only a few that I'm REALLy into, like, guys! Read this book!

But I'm gonna have to think about what I'm going to read...I do know what I have to read for review, but I'm almost done with a few books I'm currently reading. So I'll pound out the reviews, and bam! It's RAT time, baby! :mj

Ok. It's late, time for bed..If you are doing a read a thon or plan on encouraging me comment below!! *muah* :k xoxo <3 :h="" nbsp="">
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. I wanted to do the Dewey Readathon that happened last weekend, but I was busy at my sisters wedding =) So I'm really excited for B.O.B. coming up. Blog tours/blitzs are fun but you're right. It's annoying when that's all a blog posts about. I think May's gonna be a great month! Very excited. Good luck.
    -Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! And oh, your blog is TOO CUTE! ^_^ I'll be visiting you to cheer your on during the RAT next week!

      Delete
  2. I think doing a book tour for a book/author you are excited about is a good idea. I've signed up for one too but don't know if I'm approved yet. I won't do many but I will do the odd few for books I'm really interested in. Same as you I think too many is OTT.

    Good luck with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I think that way followers know that it's something really cool, since it's not something that happens every other day. *shrug*

      Good luck with your ARC clean sweep challenge too! :$

      Delete
  3. Just what I need, another excuse not to leave my house... I'm becoming a recluse. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! It's bad....kind of. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey there. Discovered your blog during the BoB Twitter chat. I am suppose to be finishing up my third book. Instead, I am surfing book blogs. SMH.

    I cheered in Dewey's last month - it was crazy, but fun. This is my first time participating in BoB. I think that I will do it again in the fall. How about you?

    I am following you blog via Google Friend Connect and Google + now. Looking forward to your posts.

    Tallulah A. @ MAD Hoydenish

    My Bob Updates http://madhoydenish.blogspot.com/2013/04/iamreading-level-26-series-bout-of-books.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!