Saturday, May 04, 2013

The Grey Elk by Kevis Hendrickson

The Grey ElkThe Grey Elk by Kevis Hendrickson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars :star :star :star :star


I was looking for something short to read before bed and came across this on my iPad. I had downloaded it from Smashwords and I'm so glad I read it. It's perfect if you want a really solid, good short story. It's a well written fantasy tale of a man and his journey through life. I loved the ending. It gave the story a feel as though it could be passed to my children. At 10 pages its very short..but doesn't feel short. It's the perfect length. I'll certainly read more from this author!! Highly recommend it.



View all my reviews
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. Totally picking this up! Thanks, Dee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I am not the biggest short story fan, I might have to try this one out. I mean, I am really busy with school and I therefore don't have that much time to read, so such a short story should be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it would be perfect for you because it's literally so short you can read it in 20 minutes! ;)

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!