Friday, October 16, 2015

Harry Potter Spells Book Tag


Kim @ Kimberly Faye Reads created this brilliant tag. Then I was tagged by my wonderful co-blogger Alex @ Book’s Buzz ^_^ Thanks girl! :h


I’m so excited to be doing more tags. I don’t get tagged often, which I know shouldn’t stop me so I’m really glad I got tagged for this one because as soon as I saw it I just had to do it! :star

I mean, Harry Potter, C’MON!!! ^_^

So let’s get this baby rollin’ :L

AN UPCOMING RELEASE THAT YOU'D WISH YOU HAD AT THE MOMENT. 

I preordered this and it seems like Oct 29th is very far away even though I know it isn't! I just can't wait for this to be released I am dying to know what happens. And HOW Kierran can make the decision that he made last book? ;) Notice how I didn't spoil anything to the people who  haven't read the series or the last book yet :O


FAVORITE SERIES STARTER


I feel like Percy Jackson is an OBVIOUS CHOICE.
So that is why I wanted to include another choice that may not be as obvious for favorite series starter..particularly because I just started the sequel :P But, I feel confident in my choice. :star

A BOOK THAT GAVE YOU ALL THE WARM AND FUZZIES



 I felt warm and fuzzy reading The Distance Between Us. It is just so DAMN CUTE. Ah, when I read a great contemporary romance (which is rare) I just feel so damn positive about my love life. I think I need to read another Kasie West book :h

A BOOK CHARACTER OR HEROINE YOU WANT AROUND TO PROTECT YOU IN REAL LIFE.


EVIE!!!
You bad bitch. Come protect me!! Use your Empress powers over the earth and 
come, come, have a kiss….it will be your last!
..or whatever she says that is super seductive and creepy! vD


A BOOK [+ graphic novel] YOU WISH YOU COULD MAKE EVERYONE READ BECAUSE YOU LOVED IT SO MUCH. 


A book and a graphic novel (I had to add that!) ;) you know me and graphic novels. But seriously, if I had the power I would make you guys read these... so oooo good!! 

A BOOK YOU WISH YOU COULD FORGET YOU EVER READ.


Yeah. I think I actually threw my kindle down (lightly) while reading this. Just dropped it out of my hands. That’s about all I can say about this book xP
A BOOK YOU WISH YOU COULD VISIT.

Pretty obvious that I would say this considering I was raving about how cool this tag is!! Obviously I would love to live in the world of Harry Potter but only if I had magical powers...I wouldn't mind if I was like Hermioine and my parents were Muggles but I would want to be a witch for SURE. 

How cool would that be. Even right there on the cover walking with Hagrid down the street in Diagon Alley... >.<


A BOOK THAT HAD A SHOCKING END OR PLOT TWIST. 


If you watch the show you know....if you read the book you know, MARTIN IS A KIND OF THE PLOT TWIST. ESPECIALLY THROUGH DEATH. x| :o


For this TAG I tag: Trish @ Between My Lines , and anyone else who wants to do it! Tweet me if you do so I can make sure to check out your post ;)

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. That's a fun tag Dee. I absolutely wish I could visit the world of Harry Potter, it's by far the book that has most captured my imagination and I WANT MY LETTER!
    I feel like every GOT episode has a shocking twist and I love it! Someday (probably in the far away future when I retire and have time!) I will read those books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS! I know, right ? me too i want to read the books too but they’re so long. I know I will make my progress slowly but surely..and I’m glad you agree with me that the world of HP is the best to ponder :L I kind of want to tag you (if you want to be tagged)

      :h

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!