The would you rather tag was created by __ . Rachel @ Rachel’s Reading Corner tagged me, and because she is my homie across the seas I just had to do it.
I lately have been reading a lot of fun tags and I’m happy to do this and actually am going to try to do more tags. So, tag me people! Then tweet me that you tagged me, so I don’t miss it! LOL ^_^ See all the work I’m making you do? haha
- Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalones?
- Standalones...Sometimes I resent all the series I get roped into. I feel compelled to finish them, especially if they're more than 3 books (ahem, House of Night...10 books in and I'm still determined to finish...*gasps for air*) Even trilogies can be exhausting, especially when tehre are so many standalones that are so wonderful!
Would you rather only read male or female authors?
- Um...... O.o
- I have a strict policy of only reading books written by robots.
Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Barnes and Noble because you can go inside and have that experience with the books…or you can go online and have that flexibility too so its the best of both worlds (I’m a member so I may be biased but I also have prime so yeah). Lol.
Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
- It depends on the book! I know that is kind of not answering the question but it really does! For instance, Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz made an EXCELLENT TV Show! Other times, the television shows don't fare as well. Sometimes movies are just amazing but I would love to see it play out on TV ( Harry Potter on television, for instance, could be epic. Only if Rowling like produced and was head writer...) :LO
Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
- 5 books per week. I hate daily limits! It would be so annoying once you're so into a book to have to stop. I'm kind of a binge reader anyway haha. If I have time and am in the zone to read--I read a lot at once! 5 pages a day would kill me... :||
Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
Author. I think it's hard to be a professional reviewer. Plus it's funny because I do review books now as an amateur and hobby and love it. So becoming professional wouoldn't relaly change much except Id get paid and that would change my enjoyment and the freedome of it but being an Author would change my whole world, man! It would completely turn things around. And in a way that I could only imagine as being exciting! So yeah, author :O
Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
Ummm, LIBRARIAN. DUH!!! lol. Easy question for me, I am in school right now getting my master's degree so I WILL be a librarian in 2 years baby :L
Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?
My favorite, definitely But I'd "cheat" and pick a mixed genre like time-travel historical fiction romance (hahaha!) That way it could be YA or Adult and yeah...lol. Something like that. It is one of my favorite genres. Or, I'd just pick "fiction" and really cheat ;) ;) ;)
Would you rather only read ebooks or physical books?
- Physical, definitely. I couldn't give up the feel of the books, the smell of the old/new books, or the feeling of that book in your bag as you walk through your day... *sigh*
That was an interesting tag!! I am going to tag anyone who wants to participate in this one! Usually I do pick specific people but I want to leave this open so if you do participate let me know and leave your link in the comments or tweet me .. whatever. I definitely want to follow it1
ALSO - I couldn’t find where this Tag originated from. I followed as far back as I could and nada. So if anyone knows please give me a heads up :h