August 4, 2015

Top 10 Fairytale Retellings Read / Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by the lovely Broke and the Bookish.


Fairtytale Retellings I have read and want to read.

So because this is such a great topic this week, I couldn't decide which to choose so I'm doing both! I love retellings so much, especially fairy tale retellings because fairy tales are amazing. :rainbow Seriously. It was actually kind of hard to choose for both, though! ;) 


Top 5 Fairtale Retellings I’ve Read 




Fairytale Retellings I Want to Read


Have you read any of these? 

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

7 comments :

  1. Dorothy Must Die was ok, the sequel and novella's I thought were better :)
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-fairy-tale.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! How interesting!! Do you think its a series worth reading tho?!? ;) Thanks for stoppin by Renee

      Delete
  2. I'm a massive fairytale retellings fan too! I haven't' read many of these before though - just Cinder which I enjoyed, but didn't think was as good as the hyped suggested, and Dorothy Must Die which I found tedious. I have Ash & Bramble to read too, and Blood Passage looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you gotta read Exquisite Captive..if u like djinn books and middle eastern mythology and culture. it's a must read. lot of polarized views on the book, which make it more intriguing! :O
      Thanks for stpping by Rachel, I will do your tag! :P

      Delete
  3. I read Dorothy Must Die! I absolutely loved that retelling! I've also read Cinder, but I haven't continued on with the series yet. I've also read Violet Eyes, a retelling of the Princess and the Pea. It's really good! I love fairy tale retellings, and I think I'll check out all the books you've put here! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I love Cinder so much, and I'm really excited for The Forbidden Wish. I still need to read Exquisite Captive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list! Dorothy Must Die is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!