Monday, August 03, 2015

BooktubeAThon 2015

BookTube-A-Thon is coming in close this month and this is my first year with an actual Youtube channel and blog to participate in it. Not that you need one but I need somewhere to update my status and post the daily video challenges. This year I'm planning on finishing most of the challenges on the list. 

Important Links for Participants:


Booktube-A-Thon TBR
  • White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • Deadly Class (graphic novel) by Reagan Youth 
  • Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
If you would like to keep yourself updated with my reading challenges and video challenges, you can subscribe to my Youtube Channel where I will be posting my day's reading updates and into that, the challenges as well! 



Will you be participating in the Booktube-A-Thon this year? Leave links! 
author image

Alex

is a book-hoarding, binge-eating anime lover that loves to read and write on her free time. When she hasn't got her head stuck in an enthralling fantasy novel, she's outside collecting rocks or re-organizing her bookshelves for the 100th time. Alex also has nightmares of her TBR pile falling down and crushing her underneath.

4 comments :

  1. Good luck with your TBR! I need to start The Dark Elements trilogy soon! Have fun with The Final Empire, it's really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've ever read anything by Jennifer, the Dark Elements is probably her best series ever! Like I'm seriously saying that! I've already started Mistborn and yes it so amazing. I'm just drawn in all the time by Sanderson's worldbuilding. This will lead me into reading the Rithmatist.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with this challenge, Alex! I cannot wait to hear what you think about Mistborn and Deadly Class. I've been meaning to read them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH Thanks. I'll try to post the review here and if not here, it's always gonna be on my blog. You're so lovely and always comment on both Diamond's and my site! Thanks Rachel :D

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!