Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Top 10 Books I’ve Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted and created by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week’s topic is: 

The Top 10 Books I’ve Never Read



Okay…there are a LOT of these…and please please don’t judge me *too* harshly ..
*hides in corner* :c :c
Some of them are classics ...some are not. But they are the top 10 (I had to cut off a few that also sprang to mind) that bubble to the surface when I think of those dear dear books I never read. 
My goal? To read (at least) one of them within the next few months! To be fair, I did start The Shining like six months ago and never finished. I do plan to go back to it though. And ALL of these books I own, btw. If we wanna go to the territory of books I don't own that never read well that would be a top 50. at least :$ 

Dee’s Top 10


There you have it! My shameful list of books I have never read…I was going to put War and Peace on there but then I thought, who cares I will never read it anyway! Haha these are actually books I plan on reading (I swear)! lol


What books are / would be on your Top 10? Link / comment below!




author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

7 comments :

  1. I absolutely loved Grave Mercy, The Winner's Curse, and Outlander, but I haven't read ANY of their sequels!
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh don’t you hate that? I feel like I have so many series that I started and loved— just never got to the sequel! lol. At least you’re a step ahead of meeee :)

    Thanks for stopping by Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go read Throne of Glass right now. And the Winner's Curse. They're worth the hype.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the movie adaptation of The Shining and have been wanting to read the book for years! I've never actually read a Stephen King book but I really want to! Throne of Glass is really good, maybe a bit over hyped, but the series does get better as it goes along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Grave Mercy, so I'd definitely recommend that one. And, as you know, a few of these made my list as well. One that wasn't on my list, but I DO want to read sometime soon is Mistborn - that one's on my shelf, and I just haven't gotten to it yet!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - for some reason I can only leave comments on posts that already have comments. Weird, and I can't figure out why. In any case, YES you should definitely read some of these. I'd say Grave Mercy, Winner's Curse and Raven Boys!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Throne of Glass and Mistborn are the only two books I've read from this list, so don't feel too bad! XD They're both pretty awesome though, I highly recommend them!

    Annie @ Indoor Sojourner

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!