March 23, 2015

Paper Towns Movie Trailer Reaction



When I found out that Cara Delevingne was going to be the lead role for Margo in Paper Towns by John Green, I was hit by a wave of surprise and just shock because I never knew she could act. As you tell, I'm a bit thrown off with the way they wanted to represent her as Margo- this calm, cool, and collected character. I really didn't know how this was going to turn out.
I believe this is Cara's first role in a movie which is a bit of a surprise since she's like freaking amazing in the trailer. Although I've never read Paper Towns, she really knows how to capture the many personalities of John Green's female characters he usually write about. Cara has the face of a model but the potential of an actor!!



If you haven't played the trailer already, just play it before it's too late! There are so many things I want to talk about and juicy things to spill about the relationship between Cara and Nat. OK OK so I totally ship Cara and Nat in the movie because hello?... they are adorable! I loved Nat from TFIOS and I'm glad he's back in for another John Green movie! I don't know about you guys but Cara looked a little shady as Margo when she crept into his bedroom in the middle of the night. This movie is going to be so epic, just like TFIOS was. It will be the movie adaptation of the century, well after Insurgent, of course because Four is BAE. 
"Revenge plot begins." Those lines said by Cara really just put me in a good mood because guess what? MODELS CAN ACT TOO! She's perfect, absolutely awesome for this role and I totally support her fully in her movie. Eeek! I'm so excited!

Anyone else excited for the movie? What do you think of Cara's new role
author image

Alex

is a book-hoarding, binge-eating anime lover that loves to read and write on her free time. When she hasn't got her head stuck in an enthralling fantasy novel, she's outside collecting rocks or re-organizing her bookshelves for the 100th time. Alex also has nightmares of her TBR pile falling down and crushing her underneath.

10 comments :

  1. I've never even read the book although now that I've seen the trailer I really want to. It sounds like a really interesting concept! And I didn't know Cara could act either, but it's so cool that she can!!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Cara! Imma read the book now lol

      Delete
  2. I want to be excited with you, but I still need to read Paper Towns - agh!!!! In any case, it's John Green - and how awesome was The Fault in Our Stars (both book and movie)? So ... what a heck, I'll just go ahead and get excited anyway... Squee!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here girl! I loved both the book and the movie and I'm pretty sure Paper Towns is going to make me cry as well :P

      Delete
  3. Honestly I have no idea who she is so I googled her to see! Wow she is gorgeous! And the trailer looks fab so yep, I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably read the book first though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very excited about this trailer. I had no idea who the actors were previously so I didn't really have a reaction to the casting. The trailer looks promising though. I really hope they do the book justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the book yet but when i do, I will want it to be like the movie. I wish movies would stick with their book themes and not stray.

      Delete
  5. THIS TRAILER.

    Addffgrjglkfdjlgfd.

    It's so cute yet really shows snippets of the darker side too. Like I think Cara is a surprising pick for Margo. But omg she definitely proves she can totally pull it off in the trailer. I'm just so excited for the movie now (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're so excited about the movie! I am too :D

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!