September 12, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Updates!

Hosted by Tressa @ Wishful Endings.

-----------
I will be updating this everyday, but only adding the books that I finish. See my GOALS here. :party 

I'll also be updating what I'm currently reading & listening 



Update: [ 9/18 ]

Update: [ 9/16 ]


I finished the audiobook of Doll Bones! It was great :tup

Date finished: 9/16
Total # of books read: 2

Update: [ 9 / 12 ] 


I finished my first book! :O *finally*


Date finished: September 12
Total # of Books read: 1 



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

6 comments :

  1. Awesome! One down already!! :) Happy reading weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, how'd you like Fire of Calderon? I did this read along last year and had so much fun, I wish I had time to do it again D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! It was kind of predictable though, but I really liked the ending. It was super action packed. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!