July 9, 2014

Mini Review: Veiled Rose (Tales of Goldstone Wood #2) by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

Veiled Rose (Tales of Goldstone Wood, #2)Veiled Rose by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
Source: kindle ebook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars :star :star :star :star

I love this series. It's officially one of my favorite fantasy series. 
....Yeah, bold statement to make, but it's true. Rarely have I read an author that consistenky makes me feel one way about a character - after knowing them for an entire novel - and then a few books later we see the story of the enemy (or dragon) and my feelings completely change. It's amazing. I loved the fact that I saw glimpses of Una and the Dragonwitch, both characters from her other novels. :L This is cool too because you can read them out of order, as I have.

I will definitely continue on with this series! :rainbow I highly recommend it for all fantasy lovers! :tup

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!