June 2, 2014

ARC graphic novel review: My Little Pony: Friends Forever Vol. 1 by Alex de Campi

My Little Pony: Friends Forever Volume 1My Little Pony: Friends Forever Volume 1 by Alex de Campi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars :star :star :star :star

a copy of this graphic novel was provided to me by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

This was super cute. I didn't care for the first story, but I adored the last story. It was nice to see new character pairings - namely, Princess Celestial and Spike, and Twilight with her brother Shining Armour. I also thought it was cute putting the cutie mark crusaders with Discord in their search for cutie marks.

All in all, another successful graphic novel of MLP. I definitely like the change into stories with a few characters each, instead of all characters crammed in. It's a lot more interesting that way.

I'd definitely recommend this to all fans (of all ages!) of the MLP show.



View all my reviews

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!