April 7, 2014

ARC (mini) Review: Mistwalker by Saundra Mitchell

MistwalkerMistwalker by Saundra Mitchell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars :star :star :star :star

My review got deleted. :( and I'm too lazy to rewrite it.

Really amazing story. Pace was slow for me, which is why I'm giving it 3.5 stars...but it made it up with all the other things it did amazingly.

Including keeping the romance and supernatural elements in the background. (Fantastic!)

Highly recommend.

Oh and
thanks to the publisher for providing me with a copy in exchange for my honest opinion.


View all my reviews

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. YOu didn't save your review somewhere else first!? I now make it a habit of saving a copy of my reviews I write in my drafts email folder cause I've been burned too many times. But then sometimes those disappear too.. Best bet might be saving to your desktop.

    I seriously enjoyed this one. It was so nice to find a ya book that wasn't centered around the romance.
    (psssst I have a new blog! - Not Yet Read! - design is still in the works though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making me feel worse Tabitha lol :c
      Yea I loved that the romance was not prominent - will def read anything she writes and I loved the ending!
      You hVe a new blog? Where do u find the time?! Seriously! Lol that's awesome tho I can't wait to check it out :L what will the difference be with you current blog and when will it go online?

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!