Friday, March 14, 2014

It's been one month already?!

Heyyy!

How are you guys? Did ya miss me? :D I had a great month break! I feel like I'm finally getting some reviews done and catching up on my fun reading. SO here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to take another few weeks and keep reading and reviewing...and I'll be posting reviews starting April.

Pretty sure the blog is going to take a new route then too. I'll be adding my art as I've been painting more and also I'll be doing away with ALL MEMES (except perhaps STS, haven't decided yet). Since I haven't decided, please give me your thoughts in the comments. Would you guys be sad if all I posted were reviews and art updates / discussion posts? I hope not because I honestly don't think I have the energy to go back into blogging like how I used to. 5+ posts a week?! With a social life and work? No way Jose! Idk how the other book bloggers do it (because there's um all the reading time too!) if you are one of those bloggers and you're holding a secret in that big brain of yours -- spill! Because I can't for the life (or sanity) of me figure it out.

Please leave a comment! What do you think about the upcoming changes?

Love you guys! <3 :rainbow="" p="">
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

11 comments :

  1. Welcome back! I'm so excited for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dee! I have missed you, haha! :D Yay for great breaks! :) I wouldn't be sad at all if you posted reviews, art updates, and discussion posts. I would love to see your art. :D As long as you're having fun, it's all good, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!
    I think you should post what makes you happy. Positivity begets positivity, if you are happy so are we. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think doing away with all memes is a good idea - except STS because I like seeing the books people get every week even if its the ones they buy!

    I'm so glad you are feeling more refreshed and OF COURSE I want to see your art!!! I like making art and painting too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I like seeing your artistic posts Tabitha :) and maybe I'll keep STS then but only do it like every other week or something if it gets to be too difficult. :P Thanks for being so supportive! <3

      Delete
  5. Welcome back Dee, you were missed! I'm glad you enjoyed your break and have caught up on some books that you really want to read. I know I've said it before but I'd love to see your art on here, I like a lot more in life than books :) When it comes to TSP just do whatever feels right for you. Maybe the odd one rather than every week. You'll know what works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I think my comment got lost, so just delete if you get two from me! So glad you are back, I missed you! But delighted you had a fun month and also got caught up with some books that you really wanted to read. I can't wait to see your art on here! And when it comes to TSP just do what feels right for you. Maybe the odd one when you want to, nothing says you have to do one every week. You'll know what feels right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome (somewhat) back!
    I too recently gave up all my meme's, apart from my haul post but I stopped doing that weekly, and only fortnightly now. I've noticed I'm a lot happier blogging because of this and find it much easier to make time to blog and focus on the content a bit more.
    Also I swapped up the layout for my blog and the haul post slightly. WOoo.

    Good luck with your reviews c:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!