February 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #34

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews

This week was another super busy week in my personal life. In case you were wondering why I've been posting less, and missed my post explaining it.. It's basically bc I have an insane social life for the first time in years. I'm dating again, which is fun and time consuming. Anyways, I'm still reading...it's just harder for me to muster the energy to read review book after review book while my bookshelf of books I wanna read continues to get neglected. BUT that's been different lately. I've read some Percy Jackson and my spirits are improved! ^_^ 

So heres what I got this week: I'm MOST excited about A World Without Princes (School for Good and  Evil 2). thank you HarperCollins! 

Review



Won

World after via my shelf confessions


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

4 comments :

  1. Awesome books. I picked up the first School of Good and Evil book last week. Kind of like the covers for this series. World After is a book I hope to get to. Angelfall was amazing.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to hear you are having an insane social life, that's the way to do it! I'm the same with review books right now, I'm in a bit of funk and just prefer reading my own books without the need to write a review if I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo World Without Princes is going to be amazing I just know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh purdy book covers, I really want to read the Angelfall Series, and the School for Good and Evil looks interesting :o I hope you enjoy them all

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!