Saturday, January 04, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #31

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase all the new books we've added to our shelves! 

This week I couldn't help but take advantage of the deals on Amazon and added some books to my kindle! I really am excited about Firebird. I like Susanna Kearsley, and my friend recommended I read outlander, it's supposedly a great time travel romance. 

Don't forget to enter my Clear Your shelf Giveaway and win a mystery box of books, including a book of your choice (US). 

Bought 
(both on sale - kindle copies!)



Gifted 
(Via iBooks)

Review


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. I should read Diary of a Wimpy Kid! I watched the movie and thought it was cute. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE Outlander. Have you read it yet? If now, it's a lil slow moving until about page 33 or so when she goes back in time. Even when I reread the book I always skip to the time travel part. LoL
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to read Susanna Kearsley--so many of my friends rave about her! And I need to reread Outlander sometime, too, I think I read it when I was too young to really appreciate it.

    Happy reading, Dee! Looks like this stack will keep you busy for awhile. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variety! Haha, Diary of a Wimpy Kid is my brother's favorite series - and my mom loves Diana Gabaldon! So, I'm guessing your bookshelf right now corresponds my family dynamics perfectly...uhhh...and I'm guessing I've either had too much coffee today or clearly not enough...whatever it is - I hope you enjoy all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have such interesting books on this post! The Firebird looks awesome!

    Happy reading :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!