January 6, 2014

Fangirl Style Reviews: #5

Fangirl-Style Reviews is an original feature created by me :$
What is a Fangirl Style review? Basically it's me being short, not very eloquent, and perhaps screaming in font or using a lot of !!! :) :v :|| etc. non professional, FUN, crazy, weird reviews.
AKA.. FANGIRL-Style! :tup



---
I really enjoyed reading this YA mystery! It's been awhile since I've read a mystery without paranormal in it, and the heroine was very brave (bordering on reckless!) and there were some cute guys involved too. ;)

Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1)Venom by Fiona Paul
Source: Paperback (my collection)
My rating: 3 of 5 stars :star :star :star


Really good mystery! It was really refreshing to read a book that took place in Venice and didn't have paranormal elements in it. I loved the murder mystery aspect.  I'll definitely be reading the sequel soon. 


View all my reviews

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh! :e I love Shugo Chara. Nice Picture!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!